Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Creepy


Maybe it’s just me, but doesn’t that Burger King… King guy give you the creeps? For the love of all that’s holy! Get that thing off the television!
Ever since that thing debuted… I can’t sleep, I can’t eat. My blood pressure is through the freakin’ roof. I know that some day I'll wake up to find him in my bed, smiling away, just before he bludgeons me to death with a Whopper.
Please, please, please… Burger King… Get rid of the evil King guy before he really kills someone. I don’t want the last thing I ever see in this world to be that smiley face of evil!

What was that? A banging at my door…
Noooooo! It’s the King and he has a Whopper! Noooo… Get away…

1 comment:

Neha said...

Hey Murph, you just visited and left a comment on my blog. I am so happy that you are the first one to comment :). By the way, I haven't seen that Burger King - King before... But yes, he is creepy --- probably because of his "unoriginal" smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...