Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6-6-06

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, dear Devil-Spawn
Happy Birthday to You!

Oh yes, 6-6-06, the beginning of the end times.
You know, I believe in the Bible, when it’s not taken literally. And that whole “Mark of the Beast” being tattooed to or implanted in your right hand or forehead… nice story, but not literal. I’m looking forward to having a chip implanted in my hand. Think about it, no wallet, thus no wear marks on my back pockets and no credit cards to loose or have stollen, ‘cause all my cards and licenses will be stored on the chip. Cool eh?
If we could make that baby GPS compatible... Oh ya! I’d have on in every one of my kids.
Think about this. We put anti-theft tracking devices in our cars, boats, and motorcycles. We chip out dogs and cats, but we neglect our kids. Every day we hear about some kid being kidnapped or lost and we can’t find them. How easy it would be to have a small transmitter attached (or implanted in) to them so that we can zero in on their location seconds after they disappear. Now were talkin’!

But to my point. I have had a visitation. Yep, actual and whole. You know how the Virgin Mary appears to people in grilled cheese sandwiches and potato chips and such. Well, a while back when I was putting in a sprinkler system for my sister, I had a visitation in a splash of purple primer. The Primer splashed onto a pipe, and the visage of Jim Morrison appeared. It was... a powerful experience. He appeared in the primer and told me to break on through to the other side. The other side of what, he didn’t say.

And so...
Eat, Drink, and be Merry for tomorrow... well, tomorrow will work itself out, won’t it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...