Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Georgia... Sweet Georgia

Georgia. What’s the deal with Georgia? I was just thinking today, (that’s a switch) that I have several friends in Georgia. Never been there my own-self… so… Why Georgia? One of ‘em is one of my best friends and his family. Look in my links section: Leaking Mind Juice and Sketch Pot, those are his blogs.
So… with all of these friends and contacts in the “deep south,” should this be telling me something?
Should I be:
- Eating more fried food?
- Eating peaches? Don’t much like ‘em, but I’ll give ‘em another try if I need to.
- Drinking chardonnay? (Never mind, that may not be exclusively Georgian)
- Watching Nascar?
- Working on my Drawl?
- Chiggers? Do I need those? I’ll get ‘em if I need ‘em. Can ya get ‘em at the Walmart?
- Listening to… Country Music? *oooh* Sorry, I just threw up in my mouth.

I’ve read “To Kill a Mockingbird.” Several times now. Does that count? I know, someone in Alabama (‘bammy) wrote it, but it’s close, right?
I drink a lot of Coke… That’s GOTTA count huge toward my Georgia-fication, right?

Georgia-fication… Is that anything like Cali-fornicating? Yeh baby, been there and done that! Cali-fornicated, all over the west coast!
Maybe I shouldn’t be bragging on that one.

Um…
…kinda, lost my train of thought…

Well… anyway…

Where is this entry going? Yep, that’s what I thought… nowhere. I started in Georgia and ended up smack dab in the middle of nowhere.
Well, thanks for helping me to burn up another lunch hour.
;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...