Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm Done...

It’s such a freakin’ chess game! How come selling your house has to be that way?
I’ve got buyers demanding this, that, and the other thing.
My realtor is telling me that they may just be bluffing in order to see what, if anything, they can get out of me... but then again... they may be… some other such thing.

What else do they want from me? Here *Cut* have my right arm... please... I want you to have it.

*Blood Curdling Scream*

Couldn’t I just sell the house like at a yard sale?

“Why, Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Onthehook, I’d be glad to sell you this house, and if you pay cash, I’ll throw in this lovely set 1960’s Encyclopedia Britannica for no additional cost.”

I’ll tell you what... I’m not a drinker, but by the time this is all over I may be ready for a nice chardonnay. Ya... that and a hammock. ;)

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I am having the same kind of day! I am just really tired of people tramping through my home, picking it apart.

Hope tomorrow is a better house day!

NeverEnough said...

Haha!! That's how I feel about selling my house. It's waaaay too much work. I love your yard sale idea better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...