Monday, September 11, 2006

Finally!

*Deep Contented Sigh*

I’m officially homeless. And I can’t tell you how good that feels... until I realize that in 17 days I’ll be signing a mortgage that’s double the one I just got rid of.

*Momentary Panic*

Ehhh... no time for that, ‘cause I got bigger problems. You see, since we have a couple of week lag between houses, we packed all of our stuff into one of those storage units that they drop at your house, and then store until your ready, and they can drop it at your new house. All good right? Well... not so much ‘cause when I put their handy-dandy lock on the container, I was pretty tired. You might say that I was trashed. So... long story short... I lost the key! Even now, all I can do is laugh. (It's gotta be in my bedroom... somewhere.)
I’m not rightly sure how we’re gonna open the sucker, cause the lock is one of those pick proof kind that doesn’t have an exposed bolt... so... I can’t use a bolt cutter on it. I may need a lock smith... or... a really big drill.

I’m so dumb. ;)

1 comment:

NeverEnough said...

This is EXACTLY how I feel right now - all you can do is laugh!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...