Monday, October 09, 2006

I Got Nothin'

I’m sitting here at my new writing desk, in my new den, in my new house, wanting desperately to write something entertaining and profound… but I am blank. All I can think is that this room is FRAKIN’ AWSOME! So, what do you do when you're treading dangerously close to putting your readers to sleep? Open the small drawer to my right *open* and pull out the next in a small stack of cards for writer’s block.

“Trust in the you of now”

Well, now, that was profound… but not helpful.

“Do we need holes?”

Ok, cards are not working.
Sorry, folks… I got nothin’. My mind is swirling, and my hands don’t know the dance across the keyboard by themselves.
Tomorrow I have to give a deposition in a civil case in which I am only a bystander. One company, with whom I have no relationship, is suing another company for whom I have done some work, and I kinda got caught in the middle. So, I’m a bit befuddled tonight. Lawyers are such cockroaches.

Good night, gentle reader. I promise that I’ll write something good tomorrow.
Oh… now I’ve done it… no pressure there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...