Friday, January 12, 2007

If you had a super power...

Since this is a geeky topic, I really should put this on my "Dingo" site... What the heck, this site gets more traffic... so...

My Sister and her boyfriend asked me this question and it made me go... "Hu..."

If you could have a super power would you rather have:

1. The power to strangle someone using only the power of your mind.

or

2. Lazer beam eyes

Now I had to give this one a little thought. At first I thought... Lazer beam eyes. Not only could I destroy cars on the freeway when their drivers cut me off, but I could do prctical things like cut those stupid punch ties that attach the tags to my new pairs of pants.
But, after thinking some more, I realized that my mind tends to wander and so, it would be very possible that I would burn a hole through the head of anyone I happen to be talking to, for no real reason. And were I to do that, someone may see the beam and then I would be in trouble...
So, strangling with the power of my mind looks better and better, not that the body count on the freeway would be any different, but that it would be harder to pin the deaths on me.

I know... lame topic...
But at least it's not another video.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...