Friday, September 19, 2008

Talk Like a Pirate Day!


Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day everybody!

Eye hope ye all find yer booty in fair weather and that the scallywags what come to board ye are not skurvey dogs!

I’ve made a decision. Ya know how Thanksgiving is kind of like the day that Christmas begins? Well I’ve decided that TLaPD is not the official start of Halloween. Yep, tomorrow, the Halloween decorations come out. Goth, vamp and other halloweeny type music will play in my home at all hours and we all will get into a proper Halloween spirit.
Join with me in this new tradition.

Best of the day to ye swab!

4 comments:

John'swife said...

That is a FANTASTIC idea! We may do that tomorrow with our kids! They would love to decorate for Halloween and who knows, maybe it will put me into labor.
Just remember...Goth is not a halloween gimick...it is a way of life. Amen. GARRRRR! Happy Talk like a pirate day.

Melissa said...

Oh Mike, my husband loves "talk like a pirate" day too. I don't even know how a pirate talks, so I won't even attempt it. At any rate, have a great pirate day and good idea on the Halloween dec's early. Since I'm too lazy, I doubt that will happen at my house....here's to hoping!

nikkicrumpet said...

Well big dang bat crap! I can't believe I didn't know it was "talk like a pirate day" until it was way over. I'm so bummed now.

Murph said...

Yaaar! Hello to ye, Nikki Strumpet. Ye are a bucksome lass are ye not.
Thanks for pullin into me port, even if ye arrre a few days late.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...