Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stage Makeup... The Update







So the makeup job is coming along. Thursday, I had my first chance to put all of my color, practice and plans together on to the faces of two of the actors. I had budgeted 20 minutes per actor, and it took 35 without doing their hands or hair color. So, I’m going to have to budget several hours for all 30 something actors I have to do. One… the character “Gaston,” I have to do face and arms, from the fingers to shoulder, so I’ll need another 40 minutes for him as well.
The good thing is that most of the actors only need base, eye, and lip color, so that won’t take too long.
I’m really enjoying this little experience; it’s quite a change from doing a haunted house or the kids on Halloween. I hope I get to do more in the future.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow! Cool Mike! Good for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...