Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Big Bang Theory


I don’t know what it is about Christians, that they think that The Big Bang Theory disputes the existence of God. I look at the results of the Big Bang and think, “what divine poetry.” To me The Big Bang Theory is proof that there is a God in Heaven and that He loves us and all of His creations.
Doesn’t the Bible say that “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth?” Well, maybe the Big Bang was how He created those heavens. Ever think about that?

3 comments:

Mandee Lue said...

I have, I have!!! Sometimes I think about that and say, Well DUH!! Of COURSE that's what it is!!!!

Besides, God does good things when he starts them with a BANG, right? :)

genielink said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...