Thursday, April 19, 2012

You Jerk!


Why are there so many jerks in the world?  I started thinking about this last night while I was running, and the 3rd group of teens yelled some obscenity at me.  I don’t get it.
Granted, I’m a 43 year old asthmatic, who does his best to… not die, and so, I run.  What do they do?  Play their PS3 and pound potato chips?  That gives them the right to disparage me because I choose to take care of myself and challenge my already challenged body?  I don’t get it.
The thing that really ticks me off is that I know that at least a couple of those kids last night pretend to be Boy Scouts at least once a week.  This is Utah after all.  I guess they need to read the scout law again… but then again… so do I, since I’m pretty sure that I made a gesture toward the last group that was neither Friendly, Courteous, Kind, or Cheerful.
Bad Scout Master!  Heheheheee...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...