Thursday, July 19, 2012

"I'm Batman"


So… tonight I’m going to a Batman Marathon… of sorts.  When I leave work today, I will join my wife, BB, and Tay (my two oldest daughters) at a movie theater in order to sit, eat nachos, and watch Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.  Then, at midnight, we’ll see the new one.  While work is going to be a bit of a challenge tomorrow, I think that it will be totally worth the sacrifice to spend some time with my girls before BB goes off to University.

And even though Batman is not one of my favorite Superheroes… I have to admit, I’ve kind of liked these last few Batman films.  They’re kind of dark, kind of disturbing, and makes Batman into… well… Kind of a Bad A$$.

I’ll let you know how it was.

2 comments:

Redhead Running said...

I hope your kids realize what an incredibly awesome dad you are! Batman marathons, flash mobs, archery tournaments...

Murph said...

Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...