Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Two Things Tuesday


Two things Tuesday… I mean, who wants to come up with three things anyway… and Thursday is still two days away.
Movin’ on up…

So it would appear that my oldest daughter, “BB”, now has an apartment and a roommate at her selected college, and that I will now have about $500.00 less in my checking account every month.  She’s been taking some summer institute classes and while she can’t tell me what she’s learning about, she can tell me how many cute guys there are in the class.  Ugh…  I’m too old for this.
My BB, learning what college boys really are.


Good by… Dear friend…

My plate broke today!  It is my practice, or rather, the practice of my kids, at the end of our family dinner every night, for them to take the left-overs and place them in my plate so that I may take it to work for lunch the next day.  It’s a wonderful Rubbermaid divided plate with a blue lid.  And today, while taking it from the refrigerator to reheat my wonderful black bean, southwestern veggie burgers (which I made myself to the groans of all my children) my thumb punched right through the blue lid.  Oh the horror!  Oh the humanity! Oh… I get to buy another… Maybe two…

See Ya, Plate!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...