Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Two Things Tuesday


Caution: Man in the Kitchen
Yes folks, I’ve been in the kitchen lately and I love it… not so sure that the family loves it since they have to eat what I create.

Over the weekend, I made myself some granola.  Now I did post my basic recipe Hoot-n-NannyGORP a few years ago, long before I was a runner, but I really don’t follow the recipe anymore. This go around I tossed in walnuts, sunflower seeds (shelled) way more coconut than normal and way more honey than syrup.  I think this one was a winner… except, I was just tossing in things by the handful, so I’m really not too sure about what really went in it.
Tonight I’m canning peaches using a light Honey based syrup.  I’ve never done this before, so I’ll be following the recipe really close.  I'll let you know how well it works... or doesn't work.

Remembering 9/11
What more can I say. Remember the day… for it is the doom of men that they forget.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...