Tuesday, January 08, 2013

I Need to Run!



Saturday morning, I get in the car to take my wife to work before heading off to my Team in Training run, I looked down at the outside temperature gauge on my instrument panel and see 9 frickin’ degrees!  Not to mention that the valley has a full blown inversion going on and the air looks like something I would wipe on my shirt when I lived in LA.
So, Saturday’s run was more of a trot through the halls of a local High School… I don’t even think that it was a mile in length.
I need to run… I need to run like a junky needs a dime bag!  But if I can’t breathe, I can’t run… right?
I would run inside, but I’m taking a class for work that goes for 4 hours every night, and by the time I get home, the Olympic Oval is closed.
Ok, I’m done being a whiner… really, I am…

2 comments:

susette said...

There is a free half marathon this Saturday in Salt Lake that starts at Liberty Park at 8:00 am. You can run there :) I'm doing it. I'm trying to talk Josh into too. We'll see if he shows up.

Murph said...

Susette, Thanks for the heads up about the Half on Saturday... I'm going to have to miss it. I don't know if I'm getting a cold or if the rotten air is just irritating my throat… but something's going down.
Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...