Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What's 5 Bucks Worth to You?


First of all, to all of you who have donated to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and have supported my efforts, I cannot thank you enough.  Your generosity will be such a blessing to those with blood cancers, since the money is not just used for research, but is used to provide financial aid to patients as well.

As for the rest of you…  I have a personal goal to cross the $1000 mark before the end of January, while candy bar sales and other fundraising activities are going well, they are not going to get me there on their own.  If 25 of you who have not donated yet would consider giving just $5
(that’s less than the cost of a super-sized Big Mac Combo… and way better for you)
I would be able to reach this first of my fund raising goals.


Thank you so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...