Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Rebranding A & F

I know that I don’t have a blog of note with millions of readers every day… but hey, it doesn’t mean that I can’t launch into a full on campaign against Abercrombie & Fitch in my own little way… right?
I figure that as long as it doesn’t get boring and drive away my one or two faithful readers, then hey… I say “Charge.”

So, today I found this little video and thought that I’d share.
 



I’m total sucker for a good cause, and if the cause has a killer video to go along with it… well… that’s a win-win.

2 comments:

Angela Stephens said...

I would totally boycott this company if I hadn't detested it from the begining and not allowed any of my children to wear it.

So...my boycott is a little flat. But I say right on! Charge!

Melissa said...

That totally made me laugh! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...